Barge Cruise - Burgundy - France. 2008-2018 Celebrating 10 years afloat.
Enjoy a private Burgundy Canal Cruise aboard the Randle, tour the picturesque Canal du Nivernais and Yonne river. With just four passengers your luxury cruise includes fine dining, fine wine, and guided tours by private car to vineyards and chateaux.
As Featured in Feb 2017 Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine. By Wainwright Prize short-listed author Katharine Norbury, and photographer River Thompson. click here
All our cruises are tailored to meet your exact requirements, dine aboard, at charming bistros, or at Michelin restaurants. Options include Golf, Spa, Cycling, Horse Riding, Fly Fishing, Ballooning, Boating, or just simply relaxing aboard. Whether you are a couple or friends, a private barge holiday is the perfect way to enjoy the French waterways aboard your very own floating vacation rental.
- The Randle, a 22 metre (72ft) private riverboat with modern comforts and classic charm.
- Mercedes V Class Avantgarde : Transfers, Tours, and evening restaurant chauffeur service.
- Crew of Three ; Captain, gourmet chef, and tour guide host.
- Fine Dining with selected premier-cru wine whilst aboard.
- Air conditioned and en-suite mahogany panelled cabins.
- Private guided tours to vineyards, chateaux, castles, and places of interest.
- Electric bicycles for exploring villages and towns.
- Electric launch for exploring the tranquil backwaters of the river Yonne.
- Wi-Fi, music system, satellite TV and DVD.
- Evening restaurant chauffeur service included.
- Selected evening restaurants included in our full board charter fee.
- Options include Golf, Spa, Fly Fishing, Horse Riding, Ballooning, and Boating.
See our Rates & Routes page for costs, options, and special offers.
Edge Charter is a member of Slow Travel Tours, an affiliation of small-group trip operators offering personalised tours to Europe. Follow our Slow Travel Tours blog to learn more about slow travel,